Is there something we should know about? Do you have a question for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @kitten_academy. If you want to chat with us and the other viewers, there’s a 24/7 chat accessible to our supporters on Patreon (link below).
* Join us at 10 AM KATZ Saturdays for Mailbag.
* Apply at any time to be an adopter: https://kitten.academy/adoption-application. You can submit applications for future KA kittens at any time too!
Main Kitten Classroom:
— The Solemates! —
Lace – Momcat
Hushpuppy – Tabby M – blue collar
Wedge – Tabby M – gold collar (yellow hardware)
Pennyloafer – Calico F – pink collar
Oxford – Orange with white hindlegs M – green collar
Sneaker – Orange M – black collar (red hardware)
— Tempest’s Tantrums in a Teacup! —
Tempest – Tabby Momcat
Teacup – Calico Co-Momcat
Rumpus – Orange Tiny M
Kerfuffle – Orange Tiny F
Hubbub – Orange Tiny M
For now, the best way to tell these kittens apart is by weight. We may try nontoxic food coloring in the future.
Kitten Weight Chart for 2019:
– We are kitten fosters, trying to help rescued cats get adopted by loving homes.
– We’re in Illinois, USA.
– It’s really live 24/7, forever.
– We turn off the lights at night, but we have good night-vision set up. For the cats, it appears dark.
– We don’t get paid for this!
– This stream began on April 20th, 2016. YouTube’s start time is incorrect.
– The pops and bangs on Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays during the day are from a nearby skeet-shooting range. They’re not as loud in person!
– The three beeps you often hear are from our home security system, whenever a door or window is opened or closed.
– ADOPTIONS: Adoptions are managed by On Angels’ Wings in Crystal Lake, but you can apply online via our website! https://kitten.academy/adoption-application
– Kittens and momcats at the Academy are typically fed Royal Canin Mother and Babycat wet and dry food.
See photos, archived videos, news, and other information at the Kitten Academy website http://kitten.academy/
Our email is email@example.com — write us with questions, comments, or send us pictures of your cat watching the stream!
Our twitter is @kitten_academy — https://twitter.com/kitten_academy
Want to donate? We have a Patreon page now. You can sign up to donate on a monthly basis. Patrons get early access to videos, and other special perks, including a 24/7 live chat!
On the west coast? Check out our friends at the Kitten Dorm! https://www.youtube.com/kittendorm/live